openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Jack Waters" <tpd127.j...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: It sucks
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 02:57:45 GMT
Instead of wasting my time whining about a program they don't like, why can't people just uninstall
it and use something else?  I have a problem that I need some help with and I have to keep
wasting my time reading these whiny complaints.  Just use Word or one of the other word processors.
 I have Office 2007 on my computer and the Word 2007 is much more complicated to use than
Open Office.  As I understand it, this Open Office was started by a bunch of computer geeks
who more or less did it for the fun of it.  If you can do better, go to the website and help
out with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Grey Pearl [mailto:dilan.zlf@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:09 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: It sucks

Open Office is the most horrible and the most shameful text writing software that i have ever
seen in my life.
Windows's Paint , and Word , are is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better!! I wasted 3 hours of my life
to found how to write a text on an image, to put the fucking image in the background.
I use Photoshop CS5, Cinema 4D, Sony Vegas Pro 13 with no problem!! I code games in JAVA,
I used a computer for +10 years, but Open office is the most disapointing software that I've
ever seen.

I'll never download it again.

Bye.