openoffice-users mailing list archives

From James Knott <james.kn...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: Open Office
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:46:35 GMT
This is a mail list, where users discuss using OpenOffice, though
sometimes it can go off topic

On 06/25/2014 01:28 PM, Lisa Towner wrote:
> Question: I am new to Maverick and this Open Office was suggested to me by a woman for
whom I will be doing volunteer work. Is this a forum application or a place to work on a document
for that entity privately as well. I am a bit confused and I do not think she was knowledgable
as well. I read the document on being polite and nonconfrontive, etc. and was not expecting
a place for chatting. Thanks, L.T.

> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Jun 25, 2014, at 10:55 AM, Julian Thomas <jt@jt-mj.net> wrote:
>>

>>> On 25 Jun 2014, at 07:26, Bruce Pierson <bpierson780@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> have used it both in Windows (XP and 7) and on the Mac. It does tend to be
>>> quirky under OSX Mavericks but I have, in most cases, found the solutions
>>> in this group.
>> I totally agree - I’ve used it on XP and also on OS/2 (eCS) where anything from
the dark side is not an option.