openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Doug <dmcgarr...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: It sucks
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:18:40 GMT
On 06/24/2014 01:20 PM, Denis R LeBlanc wrote:
> Indead I use OO since more than ten years. I found it friendly users. I congratulate
all the community for the exceptional and wonderful support they gave. If all people were
like you guys word will be so much better.

> For those who juge fast and got a faster and inappropriate critic sorry for you. Windows,
you like it stay whit it. I am please for you.

> For all the others have a really beauty full week!
>
> Denis R LeBlanc
> leberblanc@icloud.com

some snips here and there to leave the original message more or less intact.

>>> Open Office is the most horrible and the most shameful text writing
>>> software that i have ever seen in my life.
>>> Windows's Paint , and Word , are is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better!!
>>> I wasted 3
>>> hours of my life to found how to
>>> write a text on an image, to put the fucking image in the background.

I don't know anything about Word, except 15 or more years ago before I
retired I had to use it once in a while, and I didn't like it much.
BUT:
There probably ought to be some sort of textbook for OO/LO that would
answer the questions that continuously pop up on this list. Because of
the necessity of learning the "styles" protocols, this is not a DIY kind
of program.

--doug