openoffice-users mailing list archives

From James Knott <james.kn...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: open office
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 18:56:11 GMT
On 06/24/2014 02:36 PM, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 10:23:24 -0700
> "Jack McKee," <mchkee@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> I know your don’t really care but i hate open office.
>> I just want a simple program that actually works without a million choices and “improvements”
every time I turn around.   I hate having to to spend hours trying to figure what is wrong
with something I have layed out and has worked perfectly well for years. Now it doesn’t
work either because the program has been “updated” or it now longer works with my “updated"
computer software. And its my problem to sort thru a million problems in what is so ridiculously
labled “help”.  Very user friendly.

>> Try AbiWord

Or Edlin.  ;-)