openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Baccara <bbacc...@tstonramp.com>
Subject Re: It sucks
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 16:47:31 GMT
Grey Pearl, what's your point?  Why not just purchase the programs you
feel are better?

You've only used a computer for 10 years?  I have no problem with Open
Office nor Photoshop CS3,4,5 nor Sony Vegas Pro, etal and have used
computers over 40 years.

I am sorry you feel you wasted your time; however, before you decided to
announce your opinion to the word, did you consider the wasted time of
others who are subscribed to this mail list?

If you are so great at writing script, why don't you help the volunteers
improve this product?  It is open source and they are open to quality help.