openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: Rif: Strange behaviour with OpenOffice 4
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:08:42 GMT
At 08:23 20/06/2014 +0200, Francesco Ziviani wrote:
>I have installed OpenOffice 4.1.0 but the problem still exists.
>I attach some screenshots of what happens. As you can see ...

Sorry, but your screenshots were not distributed, so no-one will have
been able to see, I think.

At 08:36 20/06/2014 +0200, Francesco Ziviani wrote:
>The screenshots were not displayed in my previous email. I send them
>again inside a Draw attachment.

Still nothing received.

I've been thinking more about this.
o Do the column headers appear?
o Do the grey and yellow background colours appear?
o If you select a cell that should show a value, what do you see in
the Input Line?
o If you double-click a cell (or press F2), can you the select hidden
text within the cell by dragging the cursor?
o I notice that the font colour is (generally) set to Black; what
happens if you change it to Automatic?
o What happens if you select the sheet and change the font? Or change
the font size to something smaller?

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker