openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: How to prevent very long text in a cell overlap the footer in Calc?
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 05:43:42 GMT
Jesse,

Instructions to unsubscribe are included in the bottom of the email to
which you replied I will repeat them here

Send an email to

That should do it. If not, then send an email to the list with text in
the subject line that reads something like "failed to unsubscribe". Then
again, a moderator may have already handled it for you.

On 06/13/2014 07:45 PM, Jesse Lafian wrote:
> yo. unsubscribe me please. this shit is super annoying.
>

> On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 3:19 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Brian Barker wrote:
>>
>>> Mr Groenescheij can speak for himself - indeed, he already has - but are
>>> you right to castigate him for writing either "You can't fill a 10 liter
>>> bucket with 11 liter water" or "what you try to do is driving a screw in
>>> the wall with a hammer"? These expression are surely perfectly sensible
>>> metaphors
>>>
>> Sure, I see nothing wrong either. Metaphors can be easily misunderstood.
>> But the reply was surely not meant to be offensive.
>>
>> Regards,
>>    Andrea.

Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php