openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Baccara <bbacc...@tstonramp.com>
Subject Re: DOWNLOADED V.4 Problems. Please Help
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2014 23:59:59 GMT
Until a more knowledgeable one can send help to you,  double click or
right click (not sure which action is needed - this is a time WP Reveal
Codes would be useful) on the graphic box to ensure it is pointed to
where your graphic is located.

For better help, provide the operating system, the web site where you
found the download (sometimes this is important for the "helping hand")
and verify you are using "Open Office writer"

Sapper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have downloaded v.4 last week.
>
> PLEASE HELP!!!!!
>
> Problem #1: When I load my document all my GRAPHICS are empty.
> I have tried for several hours to turn this on with no luck. Can you PLEASE help????
> I load my file and I get an empty graphics box .......... It has the path name to my
doc, but no graphic is present.