openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dear sir/madam.
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2014 12:42:55 GMT
On 05/06/2014 Richard Lyes wrote:
> What is going on is OO incompatible with Windows 8.1?

OpenOffice works well with Windows 8.1. We have no reports of problems
similar to the ones you experienced.

> Losing my changes in my books is very time consuming to  do it again
> and I will be very appreciative could you tell me the reason Save and
> Auto Check do not work?

Save: maybe you are expecting changes to be shown? Edit -> Changes ->
check Record and Show and see if this brings out the saved changes you
couldn't see.

Spell check: a solution is to reset your user profile; at the next
restart, OpenOffice will reinstall dictionaries. See:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426#p58403

Regards,
   Andrea.