openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Mike <Mike.Shea...@westnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Open Office 4.1 horizontal scrolling on MacBook Pro
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 12:59:35 GMT
The build that was suggested might fix this downloads OK but the file is
unrecognisable on mu MacBook.  The download on sourceforge is still the
15th April one, not the 29th April as the sourceforge site indicates.

When will a release be available to fix this?

Mike Shearer

On 6/06/14 5:27 PM, Jim Means wrote:
> In the 4.1 Calc app, I can only horizontally scroll to the right. If I try to scroll
back to the left it continues scrolling to the right. This happens with both my trackpad and
my Apple Mighty Mouse. I checked the community forums and it seems like others are experiencing
this issue. I've reverted to version 4.01 to eliminate this problem that makes Calc very difficult
to use. Is there any other workaround? Are there plans to revert to the correct behavior?