openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need help with open office
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 07:50:44 GMT
On 2014-06-03, 11:53 AM Teresa Tercero wrote concerning "need help with open office":
> Hi,
>
> Open Office opens every time I start my computer.  Mac tech support helped me check the
computer and it isn’t in the computer.  Please help me find a pathway in your program to
turn off this option.  Thank you.

> Teresa

Right click on the OpenOffice icon on your Dock.
Put your cursor on Options.
In the window that opens uncheck "Open at Login"

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com