openoffice-users mailing list archives

From japples <japp...@europa.com>
Subject Re: Please remove my info
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2014 02:20:04 GMT
Based on what I gleamed, the author published it not knowing the
personal information was also published as meta tags.  After student
called the display of personal information to the attention of the
author, author would like the document removed.  A little glitch is the
emails are not the same.

Jack