openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Julian Thomas ...@jt-mj.net>
Subject Re: PPT interoperability wrinkle
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2014 17:31:35 GMT

On 21 Jun 2014, at 12:45, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> Does it happen on the same system or on another system? Looks very much like a font replacement
gone wrong (i.e., the bullet/line is taken from a special font that OpenOffice cannot find
and replaces with another one, but that specific symbol is different between the two fonts).

Happens on both the iMac where I created the file. another iMac,  and on my Macbook - all
osx 10.9.3.  It views OK on my iPhone using OOViewer.

In all cases the text font is Tahoma.  Language is En-US.

There’s another issue with multilevel bulleted items in impress;  starting a new file I
cannot increase the indent (which is what I usually do to go to a lower level of bulletin
and that works well in writer).  Demote is grayed out in the format bar and also the Indent
window in the properties panel - see screen shot attached. (sent to Andrea directly since
the list strips attachments).