openoffice-users mailing list archives

From SAMR...@aol.com
Subject Open Office Spreadsheets
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 20:41:06 GMT
Hello,

When I updated to 4.1.0 I noticed my previous spreadsheets in Open Office
Calc have disappeared. I'm running Windows 8.1 using Windows Classic Shell.
I'm  not concerned about the previous sheets since I have them backed up but
I am  curious why when I upgraded to 4.1.0 that the previous sheets didn't
carry  over.

In any reply's please make it simple because I'm an old fart who's not too
smart with computers. Hell, I don't even know how to use a cell phone.

Thank You,

Sam