openoffice-users mailing list archives

From TN Patriot <>
Subject Re: It sucks
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 23:05:09 GMT
On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:49:16 +0100
Christopher Hallsworth <> wrote:

> I can tell you it sucks under OS X. I asked to make it accessible with
> VoiceOver but received no response. Someone suggested LibreOffice your
> competitor so going to try that.
> Christopher Hallsworth
> Student at the Hadley School for the Blind

  How many times did you ask? *WHOM* did you ask? When did you ask?

  Your school is failing to teach you to think with the proper organ. Tell them
  to quit wasting your money.

--  Learn your rights easily through cartoons!  Know your rights about and at roadblocks!  Learn about Jury Nullification! Take back your rights from the
over-reaching: police, justice system and government!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message