openoffice-users mailing list archives

From (ennio)
Subject Re: Field delimiter when saving a file as text.csv
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 16:06:51 GMT
* ????????? <> [040614, 14:47]:
> The cost to do it manually is the same as the cost to do it automatically.
> The cost on you is just the cost on us.

Could you say that in other words, please (provided, of course, this
doesn't cost you too much... ;)

[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)
[Why use Win$ozz (I say) if ... "even a fool can do that.              )=(
 Do something you aren't good at!" (as Henry Miller used to say) ]

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message