openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Martin Groenescheij <mar...@groenescheij.com>
Subject Re: Printing two sided pages from Open Office on my HP Officejet 6500A Plus printer
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:11:35 GMT
Double side printing is a printer setting.

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 27 Jun 2014, at 7:09 am, "David Wendt" <wendt704@roadrunner.com> wrote:
>
> My HP Officejet 6500 printer has the capability of printing two sided pages; but (unlike
when I used MS Office) I can't find how to do this when I use OpenOffice 4.1.0.  I am running
Windows 7.  I've tried Open Office Help and it says I need to add Java RTE to do this.  Norton
says this is a dangerous download and I'm not even sure it is the right one.  Is there any
other way I can get Open Office to let me do this when I choose Print in Open Office?