openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Lisa Towner <lisa.tow...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Open Office
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:28:32 GMT
Question: I am new to Maverick and this Open Office was suggested to me by a woman for whom
I will be doing volunteer work. Is this a forum application or a place to work on a document
for that entity privately as well. I am a bit confused and I do not think she was knowledgable
as well. I read the document on being polite and nonconfrontive, etc. and was not expecting
a place for chatting. Thanks, L.T.

Sent from my iPad