openoffice-users mailing list archives

From randyf <ran...@kingston.net>
Subject Re: Downloading newest update (Swedish)
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 20:13:05 GMT
Hello Jan-Erik Rehn,

Sorry for the intrusion, my network some how received your e-mail.
Have a Wonderful Day!

Randy Fisher
http://randy.simpleadvantage.net
613-483-8345

Sent from Samsung Mobile

your reply – but it does not matter – I cannot download the update – After having pressed
the Download tab there is the answer “it is not possible to show this site” – the same
reply if I search for http//sourceforging.net direct – if I use Google Chrome instead of
IE11 the reply is “the server did not send any data”

It’s pity I like to keep my programs updated

Kind regards
Jan-Erik Rehn
janerikrehn@gmail.com