openoffice-users mailing list archives

From mt ...@lockedbags.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice mac
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 11:24:51 GMT
On 19/5/14 at 6:02 PM, larry.gusaas@gmail.com (Larry Gusaas) wrote:

>On 2014-05-19, 1:35 AM mt wrote:
>>
>>Do you know if there's a way to turn off the "OpenOffice
>>update available - Click here for further information" warning
>>I get when I start OO on my Mac OS X 10.6.8?
>
>On menu bar click 'OpenOffice', then click 'Preferences.
>In the window that opens go to OpenOffice/Online Update and
>uncheck 'Check for updates automatically'.

Thank you Larry. However, this means I would not be notified of
any updates, including those that might become available in
future for "older" Macs.

But I suppose I'll have to live with that, at least until I can
afford a new computer, able to run the latest OS!

Thank you anyway,

marina
---
MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, OS X 10.6.8
@martadiello