openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Pratheesh Prabhakaran <pratheesh...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Query on Embedded Objects
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 09:53:58 GMT

Hi,

I have document which was in .doc format, which have a .txt file embedded
with it. But when I try to open the embedded object in OO, It is not
opening up the text file, but prompting a window as below.

Please help me in opening this document, or is this a limitation of OO?

Expecting a reply Soon. Thanks in Advance

Regards,

PRATHEESH A P
Application Developer - Lotus Notes

 Mobile: 91 - 7204294044 | Phone: 91 - 080 - 49140335    (Embedded image moved to file:
 E-mail: pratheesh_ap@in.ibm.com                                       pic15730.gif)IBM

                                                                       MG2 1F-272, MEBP
                                                         Nagawara, Bangalore, KA 560045
                                                                                  India