openoffice-users mailing list archives

From circul...@gmx.com
Subject Re: A request: strikethrough option
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 12:49:13 GMT
If you want to add an icon for strikethrough to your toolbar(s):

Hit the tiny arrow at the right hand end of the toolbar you wish to
add it to.
Select customise toolbar
Hit add
Select the category 'format'
Select the strikethrough icon in right hand window
Click add
Click close
Use the arrows on right to move icon to desired position.

To cut out the last step, after step 2 above, select the icon
immediately before the position you want the strikethrough icon to be,
then follow steps 3 onward.