openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dan Miller <dan_miller_datac...@outlook.com>
Subject Printing Grid Lines
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 16:55:51 GMT
Hi, I've been trying to use your program to duplicate some spread sheets that I've created
in Microsoft Works.  So far I've been able to produce two of my three forms.  My question
is how do I print the forms to show the grid lines???   ns in your help section but have only
been able to print the headers…  I’ve followed the instruction in the help section but
still no joy…

The reason I need the grids is because I write the information into the chart then transfer
the information to my computer…  Also why won’t your program transfer Works file like
it doses Word files???   Thanks for your help…

Dan Miller

Montana

dan_miller_datacomp@bresnan.net

Sent from Windows Mail