openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Carson Chittom <car...@wistly.net>
Subject selecting more sheets to print on MS Office spreadsheet
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 13:03:42 GMT
I'm using Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 (on Slackware, if it matters).

I have a Microsoft Office spreadsheet (xlsx) with multiple sheets that
I'm trying to print.  However, when I look under "Page Break Preview",
only the first sheet has "Page 1," "Page 2," etc.  And in fact, when I
hit print, only the first sheet prints, despite "All Sheets" being
selected.

I looked in the bundled help but didn't see anything in particular
addressing this.

Can somebody point me in the right direction to get all sheets to print?