openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: PASSWORD CHANGE
Date Fri, 09 May 2014 13:28:42 GMT
Le 07/05/2014 00:50, Kay Schenk a écrit :
> On 05/06/2014 03:24 PM, JOSEPH A. BUDRECKI JR wrote:
>> HELLO
>>
>>     I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD AND CAN'T GET INTO A LINK TO DO
>> THIS . IS THERE ANY HELP AVAILABLE FOR THIS . JAB
>
> What system does this password apply to?

For the record, you've an account in the forum (username = joebud).
Click the forgotten password link to get a reactivation link.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not
reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.
To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
NB: this is more a message for the users mailing list than for the devs.

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Regards,
Hagar