openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Girvin Herr <girvin.h...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: selecting more sheets to print on MS Office spreadsheet
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 23:48:10 GMT
Carson,
Have you checked Print Ranges?
Select the sheet that is not printing and then Format -> Print Ranges ->
Edit
Make sure Print Range is set to "Entire Sheet" for each of your sheets.
If it is set to "None" then change it to "Entire Sheet". "None" will
skip printing that sheet.
I am not sure why this does not default to "Entire Sheet" for all
sheets, but sometimes it doesn't.
HTH.
Girvin Herr