openoffice-users mailing list archives

From japples <japp...@europa.com>
Subject Print Function Calc
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 02:29:34 GMT
After several hours, I finally spreadsheet 1 to print but it did not
center left / right as was supposed to.  Discovered the only way it
would print is if I deleted the blank sheets 2 and 3.

When sheet 2 was added and ready for printing, I only wanted to print
sheet 2. At this point, there was information on sheet 1 and information
on sheet 2 and no sheet 3.  Did my best to change the definition of the
area to print only sheet 2.  Failed as both sheets 1 and 2 printed - a
waste of paper / printing supplies.

Is this an indication I have to create a separate Calc file for each
sheet so I can control the printing?

Thank you if advice.  Please do not be too techy (windows)
Jack