openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Unbutu 14
Date Sun, 04 May 2014 21:22:46 GMT
hi,

It depends on how you've installed the packages.
See: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=50119

Note that the latest version is now 4.1, not 4.0. I've installed (the English version) and
it went fine.
Check the MD5sum if needed if you still have an error message.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not
reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.
To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
NB: this is more a message for the users mailing list than for the devs.

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Regards,
Hagar

Le 04/05/2014 12:07, nekodemus a écrit :

> Hie
>
> I don't know ubuntu very well and I've this message when I try to put Open office :
>
> Le paquet est de mauvaise qualité
>
> L'installation d'un paquet qui viole les normes de qualité n'est pas autorisée. Cela
pourrait engendrer de graves problèmes sur votre ordinateur. Veuillez contacter la personne
ou l'organisation qui a fourni ce paquet en incluant les renseignements ci-dessous.