openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject Re: Update to 4.1 doesn't show up in the 4.01 update page
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 16:50:48 GMT
Ms. Pescetti,

Then the "update" should state that.
"They are meant for people who need them". What the heck does THAT mean?
Take Care,

-------Original Message-------
From: Andrea Pescetti
Date: 4/29/2014 6:10:16 PM
Subject: Re: Update to4.1 doesn't show up in the 4.01 update page
scooter wrote:
> I was running version 4.01. I checked the update page and it said I had
> latest version. Which meant that the update page didn't work. I thought
> was fixed???? Apparently NOT.
Update notifications are enabled a couple days after the release is
announced. They are meant for people who need them!
If you want to check what update notifications we distribute, follow
(the check.Update file in aoo401 will be populated when we start to
notify updates; so people using OpenOffice 4.0 will still see 4.0.1 as
latest version for a couple days, and people using 4.0.1 will see no
updates available in the same period).
List Conduct Guidelines:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: