openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: no icon for Track Changes
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 11:11:08 GMT
At 09:29 01/05/2014 +0300, Ivan Penev wrote:
>I do NOT find any icon for your "Track Changes" feature; please
>advise how I create or customize such an icon. Actually, it could be
>very helpful to have it on the toolbar.

o Open a text (Writer) document.
o Either: go to Tools | Customize... | Toolbars; under OpenOffice.org
Toolbars, select your preferred toolbar.
o Or: click the down arrow at the extreme right of your preferred
toolbar and select Customize toolbar... .
o Click Add... .
o Under Category, select Edit.
o Under Commands, scroll down and select Record.
o Click Add and Close.
o Your new icon appears in the list of Commands; use the up and down
arrows to move it to our preferred position in the toolbar.
o OK.

The new Record button acts as a toggle, of course.

At 11:30 01/05/2014 +0300, Ivan Penev wrote:
>But, actually I do not find there any icon for the Track Changes
>feature to drag and drop it to the toolbars...

Sorry: no drag and drop.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker