openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: Problem with impress
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 12:52:32 GMT
At 19:23 03/05/2014 +0700, René or Brigit Noname wrote:
>In Impress I can not found this icon [pilcrow]
>for display not printable sign. How can activate them?

I don't think you can. You could copy any text
and paste it into a text (Writer) document, which
will then display some of what you need: you
could spot double spaces, paragraph breaks,
inappropriate tabs, and so on. This may (or may not) be a workaround.

Here's another trick: you can search for
non-printing characters using [:cntrl:] . This
will discover some such characters in a
presentation, but not all. You can also search for tabs using \t - and so on.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker