openoffice-users mailing list archives

From circul...@gmx.com
Subject Re: TOC bug
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 15:45:26 GMT
Hi Caitlyn

On the fly, and without the current version to check - what you need
to do is to check the that level 1 headings are one of the styles
included in table of contents entries.

 From the menus select insert/indexes & tables/indexes & tables and
have a play there. You might also need to tick 'create from additional
styles.

This opens a dialogue in which you can select which styles are
included in the table of contents.

Or