openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Louie <ldepu...@charter.net>
Subject Lighting question
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 23:01:06 GMT

Greetings on this sunny day: I have an Open Office program 4.1.0 and I
was wondering if it was capable of lighting up a specific item in a
drawing that I am working on for a project that I have. Example: “Making
a line or circle a certain color and have it emblazoned so the color
shines brighter than other objects that are being drawn at specific time
intervals.” Could you tell me of where to look for and give me specific
instructions if that is possible? Thanks for your help. Sincerely, Louie
DePuydt