openoffice-users mailing list archives

From circul...@gmx.com
Subject Re: Deleting Older Versions
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 12:32:42 GMT
If it's no trouble - what about the folders and files that remain in
the user/library/application support (on a mac) even after you have
deleted the software? . Mine currently has these folders:

OOo-dev
ooo-dev-aqua
OpenOffice.org
OpenOffice.org-acqua
OpenOffice.org2

and would have some for OO 3 had it not been necessary to revert to an
old hard disk because the usual one crashed.

Can all these go?

Many thanks.

On 11 May 2014, at 16:56, James Knott wrote:

AK wrote:
> I have been wondering if I can delete or uninstall older versions of
> Office Org.  I have been using it for ages now and just love it and I
> have just downloaded/installed 4.1 thanks to the wonderful way you let
> users know of new versions by the link in the programs.  It is every
> bit as good as MS Office which is so expensive and not worth the
> money.

I always remove the old version if it doesn't happen automagically.