openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "johnny smith" <>
Subject Re: Impossibility to open documents
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 19:43:37 GMT
On Thu, 03 Apr 2014 19:16:39 -0000, Christelle <> wrote:

> I have noticed that it's impossible to open registered documents. And this is not the
first time. What's the problem ?Rgrds

please give more info. what do 'registered documents' mean? how is it impossible to open them
(by double clicking, dragging, through the open dialogue etc.)? what message does openoffice
give to inform you that opening is impossible? is anything opened after all (e.g. a mess of
symbols, or strings of squares, or nothing at all)? please be more specific. as of now, nothing
is clear.

List Conduct Guidelines:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: