openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Joan E. Penzenstadler" <>
Subject saving as doesn't let me see destination options
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 13:37:23 GMT
In open office writer, I try to save a new document; I can type in the name of the document,
but in the destination space I can no longer get a choice of destinations.  It only offers
"documents" but clicking on that doesn't give me the sub-levels any more.  Same when I try
Save As.  This just started recently and I'm going crazy trying to find a way to get that
document into the right folder.

Did I hit something somewhere?

Also, in my Documents page, when I was trying to move a document there into an existing folder
by dragging it, it knocked that folder into another folder and now I have a hell of a time
finding where it went.
How can I find it without having to open every folder in Documents?

 The problem seems to be with my hellaciously oversensitive touch pad that keeps opening up
everything it crosses or even gets near.  I am 76 and sometimes have an unsteady hand.
List Conduct Guidelines:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message