openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Deutsch <jdeutsch.aspl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Permission to use Firefox Browser
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 01:35:54 GMT
Hello,

Unless there's something in your request I'm missing, you don't need
anyone's permission to use OpenOffice and/or Firefox.

Good luck, and we're glad OpenOffice has worked out so well for you!

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

"Listen to the universe while it whispers before it has to shout."
Marion Grobb Finkelstein, Communication Catalyst --
http://www.MarionSpeaks.com