openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Shari Lynn Smith <>
Subject Re: Problems with files
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 03:45:48 GMT
Phillip if you already have AOO & your saying that Word keeps trying to
open files you've created in AOO, it sounds like the program association
has been switched. Find a odt file and right click and select "open with"
locate the writer exe and make sure that "always open with" is ticked. I'm
not at my computer so my words might not be exact but I they're close.