openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Veenal Patel <veena...@live.com>
Subject Password Locked Files Won't open.
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 19:51:34 GMT

Hi, Veenal Patel speaking,

I’m facing problems with Open Office let me tell you…

I got Open Office a few weeks ago, before I had Open Office I used Microsoft Word 2013 and
I had made a file which I saved with a password locked to it, I went to go and open up that
file with Open Office it comes up with something called “Filter Selection” and it has
a lot of types of files you could open that file with. I clicked on one and it came with an
error.

I’m currently using Windows 8.1 and using the latest version of Open Office.

Please could you help me…