openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Editta Sherman <edittasher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: please remove me from this mailing list
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 22:56:36 GMT
Bob
I am following the instructions to unsubscribe. Do you have any suggestions?

Neil Smith
Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 10, 2014, at 10:54 PM, Bob Traktman <bob@metheating.com> wrote:
>

> You sent this same message to the List repeatedly.
>
> Why don’t you READ the Unsubscribe instructions — at the bottom of each and every
message you receive from the List.

> Don’t you think that would be much better before you bother everyone else?
>

>> On Apr 8, 2014, at 10:08 PM, karen nonnecke <knonnecke@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>>

>>> On 2014-04-05, at 5:16 PM, Tubular wrote:
>>>
>>> Before trying the below, make sure to have a backup copy of your original file.
 Never save the file until you are sure you have the desired result.  Now for the fun part:

>>> To remove the "branding" by Google Mail added to Calc spreadsheet, change the
font color to white, hi-lite the columns / rows where Google Mail inserted its graphic.
>>> Next select Edit / Delete . . . remove all options for Delete except "Objects"
click delete, change font color back.  Lastly save your file.
>>> Personally, I would select another name just in case Google keeps a record and
will add its graphic to your document again.