openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Bob Traktman <...@metheating.com>
Subject Re: please remove me from this mailing list
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 02:54:05 GMT

You sent this same message to the List repeatedly.

Why don’t you READ the Unsubscribe instructions — at the bottom of each and every message
you receive from the List.

Don’t you think that would be much better before you bother everyone else?

On Apr 8, 2014, at 10:08 PM, karen nonnecke <knonnecke@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> On 2014-04-05, at 5:16 PM, Tubular wrote:
>
>> Before trying the below, make sure to have a backup copy of your original file.
Never save the file until you are sure you have the desired result.  Now for the fun part:

>> To remove the "branding" by Google Mail added to Calc spreadsheet, change the font
color to white, hi-lite the columns / rows where Google Mail inserted its graphic.
>> Next select Edit / Delete . . . remove all options for Delete except "Objects" click
delete, change font color back.  Lastly save your file.
>> Personally, I would select another name just in case Google keeps a record and will
add its graphic to your document again.