openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Steve Ahlers <sahlers...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How do I open spreadsheets in the QuattroPro with extension .wb3 with open office?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 00:32:30 GMT
1) open file in quattropro, save as excel 97..., open xls file in calc, save as ods, work with
ods file in calc.

2) if you don't have quattropro, down load free trial of wordperfect office and then proceed
with step 1).

3) if you don't run windoz, create a windoz virtual machine and then proceed with 2) and then
1).

4) go to www.zamzar.com, follow steps to convert to ods

I had several files to convert from wp and qp and use an iMac so chose to use 3). Zamzar limits
the size of files that you can convert, plus I didn't want to share confidential data with
a third party. By the way windoz os is very big and requires a dvd to write to when you down
load it.

Steve
Sent from my iPad