openoffice-users mailing list archives

From japples <japp...@europa.com>
Subject Re: Calc Formula Question
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 17:20:40 GMT
Carol, you are subscribed at users@openoffice.apache.org and should be
receiving all posts to that mailing list.  I did not sent anything to
you specifically.  In fact, I had no idea that you existed until you
announced you have no idea who "this japples" is . . . Simply look to
the bottom of message received from this list to unsubscribe your self -
be sure to use the same email address you used when you subscribed to it
(you received a confirmation of subscription that has that information also)

Jack Apples

Carol J. White wrote:
> I did not send this question to you.
>

> I have NO IDEA who this "japples" is, although I do have your program and wish I had
a manual to look things up

you to a comprehensive description.