openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tubular <tubu...@iinet.com>
Subject Re: Problems with files
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 06:45:17 GMT
Philippe, I am not sure if someone responded to your request yet.

If I were you, I would uninstall the version of OpenOffice, scan my
entire system for virus, Trojan, spywear and other unwanted programs
that interfere with your system.

Next, I would go to the OpenOffice home page
(http://www.openoffice.org/) - download OpenOffice as this is the
original program and does not contain extra programs, requests for
product code, request for product key . . .