openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tubular <tubu...@iinet.com>
Subject Re: unlock my file part 2
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 04:51:27 GMT
Howdy, I do not use a mac; however, the .rtf is a MS priority format.
Are you running Windows something on your Mac?  If so, have you tried
opening Open Office under the Windows application then search / open
your document?

Is it possible this document was saved as .doc (example) then renamed
via an Explorer type program?   As you can tell, I am a Windows user.

Sorry, I could not be more helpful . . .

Sumera Shakir wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I wrote earlier about my paper not opening.  It is an .rtf file.  When I go to open it,
it says there is a General input/output error.  I tried a Command -I and it shows that the
file is not locked.