openoffice-users mailing list archives

From James Knott <james.kn...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: Tablet
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 11:59:18 GMT
cqualityconstruction@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hello,
> I just purchased a Samsung tablet and would like to use the same open office suite that
I have on my laptop and desktop. I tried to download it but there seemed to be a problem with
android devices. I don't understand the deeper things of personal computing so I wasnt sure
what to do on the alternate website.  Please explain how I can get my goal accomplished.
> Thank you,
> Rik

There is no tablet version of OpenOffice.  There is AndrOpen Office on
Google Play, but I don't know how good it is.  There is also an ODF
viewer, which is fine for viewing documents.