openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Richard Rouse <richrouse2...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Open Office Org & Excel Question
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 03:03:27 GMT
Hello,

My friend is in the process of doing an Microsoft Excel Intermediate & Advanced course.
I have had a look at his work books and have decided I would like to have a go at the course
as well.

However, I do not have Microsoft Office, I have Open Office Org the latest version.

In Open Office Org you have a program that looks like and indeed does exactly the same thing
as Excel.
So would I be able to do the tasks in the Excel Intermediate and Advanced books on the Open
Office Org program?

Does the Open Office Org program have all the features that the latest Excel program has?

Thank you for your help and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards

Richard Rouse