openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Frank Goforth <go4t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Office not opening
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:18:59 GMT
thanks, I have by some mistake installed ver 4 which I think is now beta.  It appears the current
version is 3.3.  I searched the library on my Mac and cannot find this file you reference.
 Using search have not found either.  Is there some other file.  Could you a advise what folder
it may be in?  I appreciate your assistance
Frank
On Mar 16, 2014, at 7:10 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> Forwarding the answer to Ellie, who is not subscribed. Andrea
>
> Denis R LeBlanc wrote:
>> A common error.
>> Open your finder.
>> Seelct Go menu
>> Prest ALT and select your Library
>> Find the ORG.openoffice.script.savedstate and put it in the garbage.
>>
>> Those information are available on open office blog.
>>
>> Denis R LeBlanc
>> leberblanc@icloud.com
>>

>> Le 2014-03-16 à 17:42, Ellie Kent <ellie_kent@hotmail.com> a écrit :
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> I use open office on my mac,
>>> However unfortunately it now won’t open which is highly infuriating as I have
a crucial report in which I need to submit tonight.
>>> When I try and open it, it comes up with the following message
>>> ‘The last time you opened OpenOffice, it unexpectedly quit while reopening
windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?’
>>> It then gives the option to reopen or not to. However which ever button i click
nothing happens.
>>> I have tried to re download oppenoffice a number of times but this message will
not go away.
>>> Please tell me what is going on and please resolve it as I am highly dissatisfied
with this product which until now I have always trusted and found reliable.