openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jean Lear <>
Subject Re: Mail Merge Problems with Printing
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 10:58:51 GMT
Hello Andrea,
Thank you very much.  I have read the quoted bug report and have done a
test of highlighting all the names in the data base file and have watched
it go
from 1 to 83 in the numbers at the bottom of the list of names.
As I do not want to print these all again now I changed it to print to
file. I was able to see that it saved all 83.
I will get the mail merge printing done in half the time next month.
Once again thank you very much.