openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Evens MIDY <evens.m...@esih.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with OpenOffice path
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2014 20:03:51 GMT
I do not really understand what is happening, I'm a little confused.
1 - I do not think it's the browser that puts the files in a specific
buffer puisqui'il directory for it(C:\Users\Evens Midy\Downloads).
2 - When I change the path for temporary files openoffice, nothing happens
either(Tools > Option > Path > Temporary Files).
I really wonder what is the cause.

Evens